Code Signing SSL Certificates For Software and Applications Code Validation
Code Signing SSL certificates remove any risks and immediately inform customers that the software is safe, and the developer verifies code integrity.
A source code is original when software comes from a store with original CD/DVD or Flash card. The problem is when download software via The Internet the source code not verified and some additional code lines with malware may appear, hence it would not be easy for customers to trust it. Malicious third parties modify products and re-host software over the Internet. Code Signing SSL sign with digital signature 32-bit and 64-bit portable executable (.ocx, .exe, .dll or other) or .cab files. Code Signing certificate protects software data including software macros, objects, firmware images, device drivers, configuration files and virus updates.
Most of the commercial software publishers use Code Signing SSL certificates to prove existing and new customers the code is original, that help build a great reputation.
COMODO Code Signing Certificates
Thawte Code Signing Certificates
Symantec Code Signing Certificates
Code Signing SSL Certificates
It is possible to get Code Signing SSL Certificates as for business companies as for individuals; both must provide documents to pass the process. Verification is required to let sign files with individual signature. The process is not very hard, but for sure will take some time. It may take up to 1-3 working days to verify the order and issue SSL. Kindly check validation manuals to understand the process of verification. These Certificates are compatible with :
- Adobe AIR Code Sign any Adobe Air Applications
- Mozilla Code Sign any Mozilla Object file
- Apple Code Sign Apple Software and Applications for macOS and iOS
- Java Code Sign any JAR applet. Designed for Java applications, desktop and mobile devices
- Microsoft Authenticate Code Sign any Microsoft format (32 and 64 bit) .dll, .ocx, .exe, .msi, .cab and kernel softwares
- Microsoft Office Code Sign any MS office Macro or VBA (Visual Basic for applications) file
- Microsoft Silverlight Sigh any Microsoft Silverlight application or XAF file
- Compatible with Windows 10 or Earlier (8 and 7)